Effective May 25th, 2018
ServiceBridge, LLC. ("ServiceBridge"), respects your privacy and is committed to protect the Personal Data (defined below) that you share with us or that we collect about you.
In the Policy, you will also find important information about your privacy rights, so please read the Policy carefully.
- Data Controller
- Devbridge LT, UAB, A. Juozapavičiaus pr. 11D, Kaunas, Lithuania, phone +37069844305, email email@example.com, represents the controller with regard to the respective obligations under the EU privacy laws.
What data we collect and how we use it
Data about your use of the Website
- We always improve our website and user experience. Therefore we have to know what information on the Website is most interesting for visitors, from which cities visitors come to our Website, how often visitors return, which browsers they use, on which devices the Website is browsed, what is their IP address, how you move, click or scroll around our Website, etc.
- As you navigate through the Website and/or use our Apps or Services, certain information can be collected without your actively providing the information using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream, website scripts). Your internet browser or mobile device automatically transmits some of this information, such as the URL of the website you browse or just came from and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the browser version your computer or mobile device is currently using; the date and time you access the Website and the pages that you access while visiting the Website.
- We use third party tools to collect and analyze the use of our website – Google Analytics and New Relic performance metrics services.
- Legal basis to collect that data is necessity to perform our service to provide you with our Website and our legitimate interest to improve it.
Provision and Improvement of Services
Account and billing details
- We may collect and use the information you provide to us, such as your e-mail address, phone number, first and last name or any other information you give us by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us, to set up your Service account and provide you with access to our Services.
- We will also collect and use the number of users associated with the Services you ordered, the subscription date and type, duration of use of your Subscription.
- For billing purposes we collect the address, city, zip code, State, Country, credit card details (card type, 4 last digits, expiration date, billing name and billing address). We also collect information on payments you made for the Services.
- That data is necessary to set up and provide Services to you and collect payments for our Service. The legal ground to process such data is necessity to perform our agreement with you regarding use of our services.
Technical data regarding use of the service
- When you use certain features of our Services, we may see technical details, such as from which device you are connecting, what steps you take at the Service, where you are located, what is the bandwidth of your connection, time and duration of your activity. This allows as to provide a real-time monitoring of performance and quality of our Service and instantly provide support when we see that it is needed.
- This data is necessary for us to perform our contractual commitments to you regarding quality and performance levels of our services.
- Account and billing details
Data we process on your behalf
- When you use our Services you may insert, generate, upload any information you decide is necessary for your business purposes. The scope and type of data depends type of your business and on features you use. It may include information on your employees, customers, suppliers, tasks, assets, schedules, accounting, orders, delivery, assets, etc.
- In relation to that data we act as data processor and our commitments regarding processing of such data are governed by special agreement on data processing, which you may access through your account.
- You are responsible for compliance with any privacy laws applicable to your processing of data via ServiceBridge services.
- We use your email you provide during registration or when you subscribe to our news for the purpose of sending you ServiceBridge updates, offers and other marketing material. We may also ask you to complete a customer survey.
- Legal basis to use such data is our legitimate interest to advertise and grow sales of our Services.
- You may disagree with such use of your email at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in the message you receive from us or by updating your account settings.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small data file that the Website writes to your device when you brows it. A cookie file can contain information such as an ID number assigned to a user, which allows to distinguish users and determine which user is a returning visitor. Cookies also may allow to remember the Website preferences you selected, determine the performance rate of the Services used.
What cookies we use at ServiceBridge?
- At ServiceBridge.com cookies may be saved to enable better use of Google Analytics service.
We also integrate the following third party services, which may save cookies on your devices:
- New Relic – to monitor performance of our services and respond to performance decrease.
- Google Analytics – to collect statistical visitor data and browsing patterns at the Website.
- DoubleClick and Google Ads – to improve online advertising, by personalizing it to unique visitors.
Your consent to cookies
- Cookies, which are necessary in order to provide the Services you ordered with us are placed on your device automatically. This may include monitoring of performance of our Services by New Relic tools.
- You may opt out from Goolge Ads cookies anytime here - https://adssettings.google.com
- For cookies that track activity in connection with targeting advertising, you can opt-out of third party targeting cookies on the following pages:
- Other tools offered by third parties can help you see and manage the types of cookies and trackers that you encounter. More information about cookies and cookie management can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org and www.aboutcookies.org.
- What are cookies?
- ServiceBridge provides services that enable dispatchers to view current job and technician locations and also provides information related to the location history of mobile devices or computers in your subscription. In order to provide this service, ServiceBridge interacts with your mobile device or computer to determine your current location. ServiceBridge periodically collects and saves this information regarding your current location. The information collected includes your present location, the current time, and an a unique identifier associated with your mobile device or computer (“Location Information”).
- This Location Information is stored in our secure servers or in secure servers of a third party service provider according to our Data Security and Retention policies detailed below. You are permitted to access the Location Information for the mobile devices and computers included in your subscription in order for us to provide the services described above or for other services that we may add in the future. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your subscription and maintaining the privacy of Location Information after it is shared with you.
- You may choose whether or not this Location Information is collected and stored. This choice is available at a mobile device or computer level or on a subscription-wide level. By default, you opt-in to having the Location Information collected and stored. If you opt-out, some functionality and services may not be available to you.
- The Location Information is not shared with any third-parties (other than our third-party service providers).
- Data about your use of the Website
Who May See Your Data
- We put our best efforts to keep your data safe and always require the high level of security and confidentiality from our employees, partners and service providers.
- We may share your personal data with companies within the ServiceBridge group for the purpose of assisting in or providing Services to you and for the purpose to make our business more efficient (for example, if we decide that it is better to continue provide services by another group company, we will transfer your data to that group company).
Our partners help us to set up, host, ensure safety of the Website and Services, and they may have access to your data, but they may only see your personal data only to extent they need to provide us with their services:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. provides us with the cloud infrastructure and services, which we use to set up and provide our Services.
- Microsoft Corporation Inc. provides us with the Enterprise Online Services, which we use to set up and provide our Services.
- New Relic, Inc. provides us with performance monitoring tools we use to ensure the quality and availability of our Services.
- Google LLC provides us with fabric.io, Google Analytics and Google Ads services, which we use to collect and analyse statistic data about our Website and App users and provide targeted advertising.
- Zendesk, Inc. provides us with the support platform we use to provide you support for our Services.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp provides us with the service of sending emails to our customers.
- SendGrid, Inc. provides us with the service of sending emails to our customers.
- BluePay Processing LLC is based in the US and provides us with the payment processing services, which we use when you pay for our Services by card. It receives your payment card details from us, and data for payment transactions.
- If you integrate ServiceBridge services with third party products, we may set up your Services so that these third party providers may receive your data. They may include QuickBooks Online accounting system, WorldPay, Authorize.net, XCharge, ServiceCEO, Google Maps. You are responsible for maintaining orders with these providers directly and follow their privacy policies regarding data processing.
How Long We Keep Your Data
- Data collected via Service performance and Website analytics will be stored up to 3 years.
- Your data, which is necessary to set up and provide our services will be stored for up to 10 years.
- Data, which we process on your behalf, will be stored with us for as long as you remain a subscriber of our Services. We will retain the data for up to 6 months after you terminate your account. After that the data will be permanently removed, unless you instruct us otherwise and we agree on the terms on longer storage of your data.
- Cookies are usually valid for up to 2 years.
- We will use your email for marketing for up to 3 years after your last reaction to our communication.
- In some cases, personal data may be stored for a longer period if storage of personal data is required in order to protect our or any third parties’ legitimate interests, e.g. in case of a legal dispute.
By contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you may exercise your rights as the data subject, including the following:
- to request access to your personal data;
- to request rectification of your personal data;
- to request erasure of your personal data;
- to withdraw consent regarding processing of email for marketing purposes;
- the right to data portability.
- In some cases you may have a right to request restriction of processing of your personal data or to object to processing of your personal data.
- If personal data is erased under your request, we will only retain such copies of the information as are necessary for us to protect our or third parties’ legitimate interests, comply with governmental orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or enforce any agreement you have entered into with us.
- If you are domiciled in the EU and you think your privacy rights were breached, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of the country of your domicile. You may find the list and contact details of EU data protection authorities here - http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061.
- By contacting us at email@example.com, you may exercise your rights as the data subject, including the following:
- ServiceBridge may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes in the way we use your Personal Information we will make that information available by posting a notice on the Website.
- Our website is a general audience site that does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13. ServiceBridge does not knowingly solicit or maintain Personal Information from or pertaining to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
343 W Erie St.
Chicago, Illinois 60654